From team lunches to ping pong tables, many companies offer a range of employee perks to attract talent to their organisation and keep their team motivated.
Though smaller companies can offer perks, such as clocking off early on a Friday or free parking; it’s the big dogs that can offer the fancy perks that get people talking!
So what employers really go all out for their staff?
Find out which companies offer the best employee perks in the infographic by Chair Office below.
- An unlimited supply of tasty meals and snacks, so you’re never hungry at work!
- Feel free to bring your dog into the office, they’re always welcome at Google HQ..
- When a Google employee passes away, their spouse is given half their salary for 10 years.
- Employees are given a free membership at ProSports Club.
- There is an on-campus health centre that staff are free to drop in at.
- A variety of entertainment in the office, including Xbox, pool tables and arcade machines.
- Provides financial assistance to the family of an Apple employee who has passed away.
- Mothers can take up to 18 weeks maternity leave, whereas fathers can take 6 weeks of paternity leave.
- Every few weeks they hold an event called “Beer bash” where they serve free beer and have live bands playing.
- There is a company car program which includes insurance, maintenance and repair.
- Whenever an employee reaches a work anniversary (5 years,10, 15, 20, etc.) they are rewarded with an extra week of holiday.
- After every 10 years of service to the company, employees are able to take an 8 week sabbatical.
- Employees can get a tuition fee reimbursement for Arizona State University’s online program that covers two years of classes.
- A 30% in store discount and one pound of coffee or tea free each week.
- A sponsored retirement plan.
- Discounts on nestle products, cinema tickets and mobile phones.
- Up to 90% of dining at a selection of locations.
- Air, hotel and car rentals.
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 30+ hours a week.
- Significant discounts on rooms at Marriott hotels for family and friends and once you have worked there for 25 years you get free Marriott accommodation for life.
- They frequently recruit and promote from within the company.
- Free flights with SouthWest Airlines.
- Discounts and guest passes for family and friends.
- Annual employee events.
- Access to Mickey’s Retreat, which is a place for employees to relax during downtime at work.
- A huge variety of discounts for the parks, hotel, dining, etc.
- Behind the scenes tours and talks.
- Weight management program reimbursement.
- Online health classes.
- Financial and legal consultation.
- A baby gift program to welcome new additions to employee’s families.
- They have a “fun fund” for team celebrations and team building exercises.
- They also offer wellness programs for employees and their spouse.
- Every Friday is a half day.
- In Italy they are allowed to take two half days a week to take part in English lessons.
- Employees are offered paid time off to attend school-related events and to participate in volunteering through Mattel’s Children’s Foundation.
The post originated on, The Undercover Recruiter.