While out shopping for deals this Black Friday, consider picking up some interview gear for yourself. Check out these recommendations to help you look professionally prepared.Read more
Repost: Article from Inc.com on 7 questions you need to ask during your next interview. You've interviewed potential employees. I have too: Over the years I interviewed well over a thousand candidates for job openings. (Don't ask.) And I'm willing to bet the part of the job interview when you ask the candidate, "Do you...Read more
An article on Glassdoor.com had some great advice on how to know when an you are NOT 'winning' an interview. To Summarize:Read more
- You’re only getting easy questions.
- The interviewer doesn’t ask about your availability to start.
- The interviewer doesn’t discuss the rest of the hiring process.
- Your interview is shorter than scheduled.
Came across a great article on Muse.com today, "5 Follow-up Emails That Scare Hiring Managers (and What to Write Instead)". Here is a quick summary of what not to send in your follow-up email:Read more
- You Said You’d Get Back to Me on Monday, and It’s Tuesday.
- Why Haven’t You Gotten Back to Me?
- I’d Really Appreciate Any Response...