All of us, at one point in our life, have interviewed for a bad job. You know that gut-sinking feeling you get when you realize 10 seconds into the interview that this job definitely isn't a good fit for you. You ultimately leave with nothing but wasted time and a bad taste...
Charles Schwab's CEO takes job candidates to breakfast and asks the restaurant to mess up their order — here's whyWalt Bettinger, the CEO of Charles Schwab, wants to know the type of person you are before he offers you a job. But his way of figuring that out is slightly unconventional. In a recent interview...
- You’re only getting easy questions.
- The interviewer doesn’t ask about your availability to start.
- The interviewer doesn’t discuss the rest of the hiring process.
- Your interview is shorter than scheduled.
- You Said You’d Get Back to Me on Monday, and It’s Tuesday.
- Why Haven’t You Gotten Back to Me?
- I’d Really Appreciate Any Response...